- Hair Clippies
- Do Rags/Bandannas for adults and kiddos
- Grandma Nada's Teddy Bears
- Rag Dolls
- Purses/bags (purses for girls and ladies... Nature bags for nature lovers!)
- Burp Cloths
- Tabby Blanket
- Doll clothes
- Holly Hobby dress/pinafore/bonnet (Holiday Season 2013)
- Kids aprons/Capes (dress up)
These are a few things to start.
We believe that toys that encourage imaginative play impact and influence a child greatly. We at Sarah's Closet & More understand the needs of the whole child. Each toy and clothing item is lovingly crafted and designed with thought to little hands and washability! Kids play and get dirty and we encourage that!
"Play, incorporating animistic and magical thinking is important because it: 1)Fosters the healthy, creative and emotional growth of a child; 2) Forms the best foundation for later intellectual growth. 3) Provides a way in which children get to know the world and creates possibilities for different ways of responding to it. 4) Fosters empathy and wonder."~~~~Rachel Carson
While on the topic of play, here is an interesting article to ponder.....The value of old fashioned play.